26 May 2009

LOST.

I'm only about, what, four seasons behind, but even Season 1 was pretty good. I remembered watching at least 30 seconds of the season finale, when Walt gets taken by the others. It's a really good TV series and I'm glad J's making me watch it with him this summer. We start Season 2 tomorrow, hopefully.

(I can't believe I'm watching it now, instead of while it was going on. I kind of have a good excuse, though. What a great show. Bad part is, I only have J to talk with when I want to talk about the most recent episodes we've watched.)

J keeps telling me to 'wait until later' so I can find out what happens in some of the episodes from Season 1, but honestly, I have the patience of something that's not very patient, so I keep threatening to go onto the LOST Wiki. (Speaking of not being very patient, when's the next season of RvB coming out? I know you read this blog and I think you'd know the answer by now.)

Kind of missing hanging out with my college friends, even if all we did was grab dinner every once in a while. Kinda hard to do that when you're stranded in a different state. Ah well. I'll be back soon enough, and the Internet is marvelous for keeping in touch. Speaking of, should call J, it's getting late and I have to be up before the crack of noon tomorrow.

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea when new RvB starts. I'm basically checking every day. They don't give much warning.

    You know exactly what the Internet is for.

    ReplyDelete