09 November 2009

November sucks.

It's been a rough month for me so far, but I'm making it. Don't know how, but I'm making it.

More things I've realized I want for myself, but don't have the money to get right now:
- LoZ: Twilight Princess soundtrack. Oh, it is so good. I have the others from the N64 generation of games, but they're just not as rich, though the themes themselves are good. ETA: Possibly Wind Waker as well. I am such a sucker for good video game soundtracks.
- FFVII. Which would also mean that I would need a PS2 to play it on. Seriously, I keep hearing so many good things about the storyline, the characters... I need to experience it for myself. And no, I've never played any Final Fantasy games before.
- This pendant. I realize it's incredibly pretentious to want jewelry from Tiffany's, but if anyone can find a knockoff that looks similar I'd be glad to see it.
- ETA: Holy crap I did not realize a new Legend of Zelda DS game was coming out in December. New number one item on the List Of Things I Want.

The novel is coming along well. Since I took a time-out this morning from everything to do my laundry and get stuck on TVTropes.org, I might take the day off from writing and instead focus more on my essay due Wednesday. Yes, focusing on schoolwork.

Otherwise, life is pretty boring. Remember to check out my Shutterfly site for pictures of my adventures. ETA: link is on the right side of the blag.

- Jen -

2 comments:

  1. Next thing she'll want is a keyblade, because they look like the pendant and come from Square Enix (like the FF series).

    Wait, you have a Shutterfly site? Was I told about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FF7 is for ps1 silly.

    ReplyDelete