04 November 2009

November has been a rollercoaster.

Two nosebleeds in the past two days? No thank you.

More things I want for Christmas:
-Halo ODST soundtrack (what? it sounds pretty)
-latest Guitar Hero game for DS
-possibly some of the later series of Red vs. Blue on DVD? maybe?
-that being said, Dr. Horrible on DVD?

I've also decided that as soon as possible, I need to start watching Buffy. I kind of missed out on the whole phenomenon and that might need to be rectified.

Also, in the interest of things everyone already knows, TVTropes is a huge timesink.

I'm doing well on my novel. My characters are behaving well and I even laughed in a good way at something I'd written. I'm also doing well with the balance between wordcount goal and chapter goal.

I have a tutorial to be at in a half-hour, so I'm going to finish my tea and print my paper. Ciao, everybody.

- Jen -

4 comments:

  1. You know what else is a huge timesink? MyLifeIsAverage. And NotAlwaysRight.com, too. That one's funny.

    I'm glad your characters are behaving. They can really be such a pain sometimes, right?

    Mmm, tea. So I met someone here who's Irish and really enjoys making Irish tea, which is phenomenal. Oh, and the two times I've had it so far, it's been accompanied by half of a Disney movie. My excuse is that over break, I bought a used copy of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and I want to watch the movies before playing each of the worlds (floors, actually, in that game).

    Another update: we painted the War Room. The color is called Summer Sun. It's kind of a pale yellow. Brighter than I anticipated, but it works well. Cuts down on the fluorescent glare, and really brings out sunlight on the rare occasion that the permacloud breaks. Also, we got a new table. Cherry. Absolutely beautiful. And it includes a slot in the middle into a trough for power cords, so we'll be installing a power strip in there. Next steps are new chairs, molding on the bottom of the walls, repainting the door frames and radiator, getting new curtains, building one or two whiteboards on the walls, and other decor. In short, the War Room is coming along nicely, but still has a lot of work left to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, the table is boat-shaped, too. A foot longer and a foot narrower than the old one.

    Hey, I can include links! http://www.maylinestore.com/Common/Product/ImageGallery.aspx?ID=4190
    It looks better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's try that again, in HTML this time:

    maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT WORKS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok time to do homework now. Or get dinner. Food is good.

    ReplyDelete