16 March 2010

Best dinner ever.

So tonight, there was just going to be my mom and I for dinner, and we decided to clean out the fridge. It ended up that we created a bowl of the best pasta I've ever had.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup rotini (the corkscrew pasta noodles)
1/2 jar queso sauce (we used Taco Bell brand)
1/4 serving sloppy joe meat
1 tomato, diced

Boil pasta, warm queso, dice tomatoes, reheat leftover sloppy joes, mix together, eat and enjoy.

I also got new glasses ordered today. They have metal frames around the eyes and plastic frames back towards the ears, and best of all - they have magnetic sunglasses clips! I don't get them for another week but I'm quite excited.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm watching Oklahoma! and this is very important.

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. That...sounds weird.

    They have magnetic sunglasses clips? STOP COPYING ME. Also, don't lose them by putting them in the outside pocket of a backpack while flying on a plane between Chicago O'Hare and DFW. (How oddly specific?) And they don't make my style anymore, so I can't replace them.

    ReplyDelete