04 March 2010

This post is a list because I said so.

1. I just got out of my Philosophy of Mind tutorial. This means that I only have three papers to write and three more tutorials for this term, woohoo! And I got out twenty minutes early. And I didn't metaphorically faceplant. This is a good day, folks.

2. It is also a good day because Kate and I went to the new candy shop that's around the corner from here, and I got red Italian liquorice. It was delicious. And the last few bites were the perfect after-tutorial treat.

3. I get to write an essay about Death of the Author tonight. I feel like I should get this particular credit-hour counted towards my English major back home, but enh, probably not gonna happen.

4. Apparently Jeph from Questionable Content has met the Rooster Teeth guys... apparently their booths were next to each other at ComicCon 2008. This is like dividing by zero, only successful. And more awesomer. Also, this only ups my desire for the 'Yaoi Zone' shirt from the QC store, should I go to ComicCon some year and see both the RT guys and Jeph. This is relevant to my interests, folks.

5. I will make it to London on Saturday. I will, I will. Because I deserve it, and also because I will go crazy with wanting to see the Tate Modern if I don't. Besides, I'm feeling much better and willing to take my academic work a little less seriously this next week. Because, hey, it's Eighth Week, and also because I said so. And because my life is better with less stress and less migraines.

6. YELLING BIRD IS IN MY HEAD. YOU HEAR THAT, YELLING BIRD? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU AND YOUR [redacted] ALLCAPS WOULD JUST GET OUT OF MY [redacted] HEAD, YOU [redacted] [double redacted].

7. I knew I forgot something! So I went to the computer lab to print today, and... it appears that they've installed either Windows Vista or Windows 7 into their machines... barring that, they've actually installed Office 2007. Whatever they did, they had like, 6 of their 20 computers in the lab working (a new record!), and they booted quickly. Like, super-quickly. And I was pleased.

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. This comment is a list because this post is a list.

    1. YAY!

    2. ...?

    3. Wha...?

    4. Heck, I just kind of expect that all of the big names have met each other at some point.

    5. Yay!

    6. Caboose: WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO YELL ABOUT?

    7. Eww. Go Linux or go home.

    - gangle -

    ReplyDelete