07 July 2009

A few things that might actually be going right this summer.

1. I'm going to the pool today with J. Just as soon as I find a cover-up and SPF 100+ sunscreen...

2. As most of you don't know, my family are avid watchers of the Tour de France. Epic finish today. Check out extended coverage on Versus HD tonight starting at 8 PM.

3. While cleaning our basement yesterday, my mom and I stumbled upon "Modern Bride" magazines from when she got married, back from 1986/1987. Number one reason why I never want to go back to '80s fashion: PUFF SLEEVES. Second reason: an obsession with velvet and lame.

4. My drive to work yesterday was heavenly. All the windows rolled down (and I mean literally; I don't have power windows) and Maximo Park as loud as it would play.

5. A surprise that I can't tell you yet, but there will be pictures to document it.

Hope your summer is going as 'swimmingly' (PUNS!) as mine.

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. Hey! No copying and pasting!

    iPhones can do that now, by the way. It's pretty sweet, and long overdue.

    ReplyDelete