11 December 2009

London, Day 6 (Friday 11 December)

Highlights: Not many.
1. Bus back to Oxford
2. The rest of my day

-----

1. Bus back to Oxford

Pretty self-explanatory. After breakfast, I checked out and shipped out. Made my way to Victoria station and got on the bus to come home and I was back by noon. Spent a little while running errands (to make sure I could eat for the next few days) and grabbing lunch.

-----

2. The rest of my day

Has been spent blogging and on the Internet. I got to Skype with Justin just now, which was good. I get to see him in five days, which is exciting.

Right now, I have a few things to work on. I got an idea for a Christmas range of ficlets, so I need to start on those and appease the people at Shotgun's Lap. I also need to upload my pictures to Shutterfly (including the ones from before I went to London). I'm kicking myself about forgetting my battery charger!!!

Tomorrow: much the same, except I'm going to repack my suitcase, probably, and might visit either the Ashmolean or the Natural History Museum. Then again, probably not.

Sunday: my last full day in England of 2009. Much the same, really.

Monday: leaving early for Heathrow and getting into Columbus around 8 PM EST.

Catch y'all on the flip side. Might do another cute post in the next few days that's more Christmas related. I haven't been much in the Christmas spirit this year... I don't know if it's the foreign country bit or the family crisis bit. We'll see.

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. Shotgun's Lap?

    Finals start Monday for us.

    Yay for saying "y'all!"

    ReplyDelete