25 December 2009

Merry Christmas, everyone :)

So I'm typing this using the new keyboard I got... only a true typing novelist would be geeking out over something like this. I'm enjoying it so much, though, that I figured I'd share it with all of you.

Currently it's sparking in a rainbow mode, and that makes me ridiculously happy. So, anyways, I'm probably going to update with real entries sometime later this weekend, after I've determined what I'm going to spend my Christmas mad money on and after I've given Justin his gifts. I already have some good ideas about what to spend my money on, but currently I have things to do... like eat Christmas cookies, play with my new keyboard (which will make editing my novel a much, much happier process), visit with my family, and finish a Christmas fanfic. (Also, apparently I have to babysit my dad while he plays his new Wii game and teach my mom how to use her DS. My parents are adorable sometimes.)

Hope your Christmas is as merry as mine appears to be going :)

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. So, you got that keyboard from ThinkGeek? Nice. Shiny.

    I have a new camera (Nikon CoolPix S220 - small point-and-shoot), 320 gig internal hard drive (replacement process is going to be messy), several movies, one CD, duffel bag, laundry bag, the western-themed Munchkin, water bottle (meh), case for iTouch, some cash. Yeah, that's the whole list.

    ReplyDelete