29 August 2009

I don't want one more month of summer!

I know that sounds very strange to say, but I don't know what to do with myself now that it's nearly September and I'm not in class. I still have more than a month before I leave for school. This extra-long summer is wearing on me.

Even though I looked really cute at work yesterday, the three-inch heels were only three-hour heels, not six-hour heels, and so I may have suffered irreparable nerve damage in my toes. Updates to follow if I get feeling back.

Of the many things I would like to own in the near future:
1. Adventureland on DVD.
2. The new Guitar Hero game for Nintendo DS.
3. Can't think of anything else, but pretty soon people will be asking me what I want for my birthday. Can't I just say 'boyfriend to be home for a little while'?

I've been watching so many movies lately it's ridiculous. I never change them out until I finish them, so this is the third time now that I've watched the opening of The Blues Brothers in the last few days.

... Oh, I'm sorry, did you expect something exciting? Try again later.

- Jen -

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand female shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, they are not meant to be understood. It's a girl thing. Just leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete