30 August 2009

I have a day off tomorrow!

On my to-do list:

1. Go to the bank and deposit my larger-than-usual paycheck.
2. Get my bank account relatively balanced.
3. Paint my nails. (I know that sounds silly, but I've had very little personal time over the last few days.)
4. Organize my clothes. I keep buying clothes and I have two baskets just waiting to be put in their homes. I also need to start sorting as to what I want to take abroad with me.
5. Start making plans for the weekend I visit ND.
6. Start making plans for the weekend I visit Case.
7. SEKRIT PROGITS ERRYBODY.

Seven is a nice even number. Happy Monday, everyone.

- Jen -

2 comments:

  1. 1. Ooh, money.
    2. Meh. I do that about once a year now.
    3. ...
    4. ... ...
    5. Woot! We'll probably be going to the range in the afternoon. I need to figure that stuff out soon.
    6. Enjoy.
    7. Mmm, more Secret Projects.

    SEVEN IS NOT EVEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Greg. 7 is not even. And the bird travels 60 km ;)

    ReplyDelete