04 August 2009

Just a collection of small moments.

Applying for a visa is unnecessarily difficult. With the way passports are issued now, part of the information that these people need is actually not available to us. And how exactly am I supposed to show proof of some of the things they want? Thankfully, I don't have my biometrics appointment until next week. Biometrics sounds so intense, but I think all it is is a passport-sized photograph and fingerprints. And thank goodness I've never had any kind of traffic infraction; it's counted as a criminal offense. Crossing my fingers that I don't get one in the next month and a half.

Yesterday was fun. Justin and I went out bowling and had what I consider to be Columbus' best pizza on our way. Next time any one of you are in town, check out Massey's. It's delicious. Also on the way, Justin and I both had our first experience inside a Waterbeds 'n' Stuff. (I still have no idea why we went in there, except just to say that we did.) As far as bowling went, Justin is much better than I am; I suspect it's because he's been lifting this summer and could use a heavier ball. As it was, I still have stitches in my back and my arm was hurtin' somethin' fierce, so I scored a 77 while he scored a 140. Pretty impressive on his part.

I have many days of work in front of me. Switching from summer to fall is grueling, but it's nice to have a job. Not much else to say right now other than I'd like to rewatch LOST sometime soon.

- Jen -

3 comments:

  1. I played frisbee today. Got two massive blisters, one on each foot. I can't walk very well any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF? Escape velocity? You're not planning on leaving the atmosphere, are you? It's cold out there. And so...empty. Like, a vacuum. It sucks.

    Obey gravity! It's the law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the work that different between Fall and Summer?

    ReplyDelete