24 February 2010

Best Week Ever

is such a funny show, am I right?

Well, as it turns out, I got 700+ pages of reading finished in four days (Saturday-Tuesday), and I got all of my Aesthetics reading done in one day (Tuesday). Even with the Migraine from Hell. So, I'm kind of proud of myself.

This also means that it's noon on Wednesday and I'm already 20% done with my Philosophy of Mind paper, which isn't due for another 20 hours. This is truly a joyous day. I don't think I've ever started a paper this early since I came to Oxford - this is going to be hard to top. Too bad it took me until Sixth Week to learn how to balance my schedule... oops.

I'm also making plans for when I go home over break! I was invited to a bridal shower, which is yay. I'm trying to make plans to celebrate [UK] Mother's Day with my mom. I'm figuring out when I can and can't go to Cleveland, and I'm setting up what might be the best ND weekend I've had in a long time (Thursday-Sunday: this'll be fun!).

So, basically, today is a day to kick back and relax about not having to write a paper in four hours. This is... wow. This is relaxing and, dare I say it, fun?

I also found a band that's like a cross between Franz Ferdinand (in the general feel sense) and Spinal Tap (in the way they are a parody of pretty much every kind of rock out there, and in how their lyrics are completely hysterical). It greatly amuses me when I write papers on Aesthetics to music that most people would not find aesthetically pleasing.

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. What show?

    Yay for getting tons of reading done!

    Remember, procrastinate like a champion tomorrow!

    That band sounds like it sucks.

    ReplyDelete