20 February 2010

Just a few little things.

I'm doing all right on my reading - my goal is 140 pages on the day so that I'm 20% done with my reading, and I'm almost there.

I had Oreos and Diet Cherry Coke for lunch. Best lunch ever.

I'm missing out on Junior Parents' Weekend! I think we get to hang out with next year's juniors if we want our parents to do it, but really... I'm kind of jealous that I'm missing out on all the fun activities. And I didn't even realize/recognize it was this weekend until last night, so... um... yeah.

But the main reason for the blog post is this bit of news:

NEW SEASON OF RED VS BLUE AIRS 1 APRIL! Excuse me while I go glee some more.

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. Diet Cherry Coke? DIET Cherry Coke? I think you mean Cherry Coke Abomination.

    JPW was OK.

    RvB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete