19 February 2010

MST3K trivia!

Did you know that... there are 88 'Cabot's said by the cast of the movie "Outlaw"? (That are able to be heard through the riffing, anyhow, and I'm not including the several 'Cabot's by Mike and the 'bots. Be very careful if you do a drinking game to this word.) Yes, I just went through and counted them all. Next time I'll be counting references to buffalo shots.

It's been a good week, and this next week looks to be just as great... if only I can get some work done tonight. D'oh! Keep getting distracted by the Internet...

- Jen -

ETA: You probably actually want to know something about my life, right? Well, get this - more statistics for you. I have at least 436 pages of reading to do... and that's just for Philosophy of Mind. And currently I have 55 pages' worth of PDFs for Aesthetics, and that's just the non-required reading for this week. All the books I need for my required reading are either stolen or otherwise missing from the philosophy library, which means a trip to the Bodleian later this week... If I were to give a guesstimate, I probably have 700 pages of reading to do. Oh, joy of joys...

1 comment:

  1. Two posts behind...

    Wait, what?

    That's a lot of reading.

    ReplyDelete