22 February 2010

Sixth Week Blues

That should totally be a song title.

- Migraine. 'Nuff said. I'm looking at my monitor on the dimmest setting, the only light in my room from behind me, and it's still too bright and my keys sound too loud. Also my head hurts. /redundant
- Too much reading... Though I finally finished my Philosophy of Mind reading today, it didn't come without some pain and/or suffering. I nearly threw a book out the window. Yeah, that bad.
- Completely derailed from doing anything productive in order to respond to an e-mail from a friend. This kid knows I'm pro-our current gun laws, I know he's pro-ban guns forever, and he decided to e-mail me this morning and basically start a fight instigate a reasonable and well thought out discussion. I'm going to go ahead and postulate that it was this that pushed my headache over the edge into becoming a migraine.
- Miss home, ready to go back now.
- Practically incapacitated for the night due to pounding head.
- This is actually a better day than the last two days, if that says anything.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next three hours besides read things on the Internet - I can't do any reading for class like this. Today sucks.

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. Meh, too many similar enough songs to that title, probably.

    -Sleep is good.

    -Defenestration is fun.

    -Yeah, you even managed to distract ME with that. OK, well, distracting me isn't hard to do. Oooooooh, something shiny.

    -No comment.

    -Bed.

    -Bed.

    Bed. Seeing as how you're not on Skype, I'll assume that you did go to bed. Here's to waking up feeling better!

    ReplyDelete