15 February 2010

MLIA stands for My Life Is Awesome

Because you totally know it's true.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. I got to talk to Justin for a little bit, which was great! My blog entry, reposted as a note on Facebook, got about 25 comments from people who weren't me, so omg that was fantastic to have my inbox fill up with so much comment spam love. The LJ community I'm active in was having a time-limit fic challenge (only 5 days to work on whatever), and it was fun to write that and see everyone else's entries.

Most of all, though, it was Chinese New Year and all the shenanigans that took place then... including talk about orgies, saliva-rape, Moments, and drunk pictures. I don't even know, but I laughed and I laughed really hard. AJ, Dakota, and Kate, I heart you all so much and you made my day.

I mostly just wanted to post that I'm halfway done with my school year as of Saturday and I hardly even noticed. I've finished with Week 4 of eight of the second term out of three, so yeah, do the math and I'm just now halfway done with my school year.

As for slightly more happy math and statistics, only 25 more days until I get to see Justin! Slightly sad statistics, though, is that I still have five articles to read for the paper I need to write Wednesday night and I've only done about ten pages of reading today. Whoops!

- Jen -

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I was halfway done back in December. Like a normal person.

    ReplyDelete