17 September 2009

Even shorter post.

I have run out of Friends seasons to watch. That's not saying a whole lot, since I only have 1 and 2, but still, I thought I had more movies to watch than just that.

My mom is going completely nuts. Today, my grandparents called her and casually mentioned that they have doctors' appointments this afternoon. The bad thing is, neither of them can drive (one physically can't, the other can't by doctor's orders). So, the peaceful and work-on-her-own-house day my mom had planned went completely out of the window and so did my hopes of making it to the library this afternoon, because she's the only one available who can drive them right now.

Really, this wouldn't be so bad if my aunt weren't teaching right now. If it were still summer, my aunt would be able to help with everything and at least take her fair share of the work. I understand that she has to teach, but I thought she might want to take the day off on Tuesday to just be with my mom while she waits for my grandfather in surgery. But oh, no. (I don't know about any of you, but I think I would feel justified in taking the day off of work to support my dad during his open-heart triple-bypass surgery.)

And I'm at least twenty pages behind on my Secret Project, which kind of has to be finished by January and I kind of can't take it with me abroad, so most if not all of it kind of has to be finished by October 2. At least I finally have the pages organized, so really I should be able to put it all together in time, but... as any reader can see, Sometimes Things Just Come Up and I can't always work on it the way I think.

I will be calm from here on out, just thinking of this video (and the follow-up video) and daydreaming about the cat Justin said I could get once we have our own place. (What's a good name for a cat?)

- Jen -

2 comments:

  1. OH COME ON. I just got caught up this morning!

    I'm in class again, so I can't watch the videos.

    BUT, when my former boss got a new cat, he had a list of possible names somewhere on Facebook. I'll go find that later. One did include, however, Final Cat Pro, a play on the high-end video editing software Final Cut Pro. Also, Mew.

    ReplyDelete