11 September 2009

Odds and ends.

Three dozen Rorschach cupcakes are now iced to perfection. The baking took me around three hours all told, the first icing took about 40 minutes plus 'setting time', and the final icing took about an hour. I hope they turned out as delicious as they look - I haven't even had a chance to eat one of the un-iced ones I left for my family!

Nails are freshly painted for tomorrow night's dinner. Camera battery is charging although I can't find the cord that links it to my computer. Nearly packed, too, using my new suitcases. I have more to bring with me than I thought I would have... I will take many, many pictures of this weekend, hopefully. My cupcake pictures are all on the memory card that I will be leaving at home.

Watched the Clemson - GA Tech game while I was painting my nails. Didn't see the end, but it looked like it was an interesting game all-around. Also, my knee had an unfortunate encounter with the coffee table; it's already turning purple. Ouch. I am such a klutz sometimes.

I'm so excited to see my friends tomorrow, and it's only two weeks until I get to see Justin again. I've been in such a good mood all day.

- Jen -

1 comment: